Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are the basis on which Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments bookings are accepted. The person affecting the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
The specific apartment reserved for you has been allocated in good faith. However, there may be a need to transfer your reservation to a different apartment of equal or better standard due to unforeseen circumstances. The agreed rate will not be affected. We will endeavour to contact you prior to your arrival to inform you of any change.
- Check-out: 10:00am. Any extension of stay must be confirmed with Adelaide Dress Circle & is subject to availability. Fees apply for late check outs. Guests are responsible for removal of all excess rubbish & personal belongings, dishes done or in the dishwasher, kitchen bench tops & cook tops wiped down. Fees apply for excess cleaning required.
- Number of guests: shall not exceed the number stated on the booking. Only registered guests with valid ID will be issued additional keys or be allowed access in the Hotel room. Nonregistered guests are not permitted in guest room after 10PM.
- Children & Extra beds: children under 4 stay free of charge if using existing bedding. Children over 4 are considered extra person requiring extra bed with charges applying (maximum one per room)
- Smoking: is not permitted in guest rooms, balconies or courtyards. If there is evidence of smoking your booking will be terminated & a fee of $300 charged for room down time & cleaning.
- Cleaning: a weekly service general cleaning is included for stays more than 7-day duration. Includes changing the sheets and towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming, & washing the floor. Dishes, excess rubbish removal, cleaning cooking debris and general tidying are not part of the usual housekeeping chores and are the responsibility of the occupant. Any services that require extra time will be on-charged to the guest at a rate of $100.00 per hour.
- No Party Policy: Adelaide Dress Circle has a strict no party policy. Any behaviour deemed to be disturbing the peace will result in instant eviction from the property without a refund.
- Damages or breakages: of furniture or furnishings must be reported immediately. Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their hotel room or any internal/external areas of the Hotel. This liability extends to both registered guests and visitors.
- Additional Conditions: Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to discontinue any tenancy without refund for reasons not limited to: non-payment, damage to property, disturbance, illegal activities
- Valuables: Management is not responsible for the safety of any valuables left in rooms.
- After hours call outs/lock outs: a call out fee of $100 will apply for the night Manager being called out to a property.
- Lost Keys: a fee of up to $300 could apply for keys and or swipe cards being lost, damaged or misplaced.
- Pet Friendly Rooms: please contact us for locations & availability, T&Cs & costs. (Archer Apartments not applicable)
- Cancellation Policies: Adelaide Dress Circle reserves the right to charge for full stay in the event guest leaves earlier than the original departure date. If cancelled within 24 hrs of check in (2pm) – full amount is non-refundable. If the guest does not arrive by 11 pm (23:00) on the arrival date without alerting Adelaide Dress Circle apartments, the reservation will be released and 100% of accommodation will be charged.
- Credit cards: to be provided (for security) at time of check-in for payment of arrears and a bond of $300 may be charged in case of damage to the apartment or extra charges involved with housekeeping.
- Payment: credit card payments incur a merchant service fee in addition to the total amount payable. Full payment is due on arrival (or 24hrs prior to, if after hours) By accepting this booking, you agree to the above reservation details and authorize Adelaide Dress Circle to charge your credit card with the amount outstanding for all charges incurred by you or by your guests on check-out. You consent to this charge being made without signing the final invoice.
Management reserves the right to terminate your stay if the terms & conditions are not adhered to.