Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions are the basis on which Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments bookings are accepted.
The person affecting the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking.
The Specific apartment reserved for you has been allocated in good faith. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be a need to transfer your reservation to a different apartment of equal or upgraded standard. The agreed rate at booking will not be affected. We will endeavour to contact you prior to your arrival to inform of any changes.
- Check-out – Time 10:00am. Any extension of stay must be confirmed with Adelaide Dress Circle & is subject to availability. Fees apply for late check outs. See full T&Cs for details. Guests are responsible for removal of all excess rubbish & personal belongings, dishes done or in the dishwasher, kitchen bench tops & cook tops wiped down. Fees apply for excess cleaning required.
- Number of guests – Shall not exceed the number stated on the booking. Only registered guests with valid ID will be issued additional keys or be allowed access in the room. Non-registered guests are not permitted in guest rooms after 10PM.
- Children & extra beds – Children 2 years and under stay free of charge if using existing bedding. Children 3 years and older are considered an extra person requiring an extra bed with charges applying (maximum one per room.)
- Smoking and E-cigarettes (vaping) – Is not permitted in guest rooms, on balconies or courtyards. If there is evidence of smoking or e-cigarettes (vaping) your booking will be terminated & a fee of $300 charged for room down time & cleaning.
- Cleaning – A weekly service general cleaning is included for stays of more than 7-day duration. Includes changing the linen, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming, & washing the floor. Dishes, excess rubbish removal, cleaning cooking debris and general tidying are not part of the usual housekeeping chores and are the responsibility of the occupant. Any services that require extra time will be on-charged to the guest at a rate of $100.00 per hour.
- No Party Policy – Adelaide Dress Circle has a strict no party policy. Any behaviour deemed to be disturbing the peace will result in instant eviction from the property without a refund.
- Damages or breakages – Furniture or furnishings must be reported immediately if damaged. Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their room or any internal/external areas of the property. This liability extends to both registered guests and visitors.
- Refusal of entry/early termination – Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to discontinue any tenancy without refund for reasons not limited to: non-payment, damage to property, disturbance, illegal activities.
- Valuables – Management is not responsible for the safety of any items left in rooms or cars using car park.
- After hours call outs/lock outs/fire alarm attendance – A call out fee of $50 will apply for the security services being called out to a property.
- Lost Keys – Fees could apply for lost, damaged or misplaced lost access cards, keys or carpark remote as follows – Archer St fee up to $300 – The Palms & The Osmond $20.
- Pet Friendly Rooms – Please contact us for availability, (Archer Apartments not applicable for pets) See QR code for full pet T&C’s.
- Cancellation Policy short term – prior to arrival – Cancellations & amendments must be made 24 hrs prior to the date of arrival. If less than 24 hours notice the full amount is payable. If the guest does not arrive by 9pm (21:00) on the arrival date without alerting Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments, the reservation will be released and 100% of accommodation will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy short term – inhouse guest – In the event a guest leaves earlier than the original departure date, we reserve the right to charge for full stay.
- Cancellation Policy long term 28+ nights – Prior to arrrival & inhouse guests – Cancellations & amendments require 7 days notice. If the guest does not arrive by 9pm (21:00) on the arrival date without alerting Adelaide Dress Circle apartments, the reservation will be released and 7 nights will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy extended bookings 3+ months – Prior to arrrival & inhouse guests – Cancellations & amendments require 2 weeks notice. If the guest does not arrive by 9pm (21:00) on the arrival date without alerting Adelaide Dress Circle apartments, the reservation will be released and 14 nights will be charged.
- Long Term Rates – If you have booked our long-term or extended rate and your reservation drops under 28 nights your rate may revert to the nightly advertised rate.
- Credit cards – To be provided at time of check-in for security and payment of bond or arrears. In case of damages caused or excessive cleaning within the apartment, further charges may be incured.
- Payment – Cash NOT Accepted – Credit card payments incur a merchant service fee in addition to the total amount payable. Full payment is due on arrival (or 24hrs prior to, if after hours). By accepting this booking, you agree to the above reservation details and authorise Adelaide Dress Circle to charge your credit card with the amount outstanding for all charges incurred by you or by your guests on check-out. You consent to this charge being made without signing the final invoice.
- Management reserves the right to terminate your stay if the Terms & Conditions are not adhered to.