Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are the basis on which Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments bookings are accepted. The person affecting the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
The specific apartment reserved for you has been allocated in good faith. However, there may be a need to transfer your reservation to a different apartment of equal or better standard due to unforeseen circumstances. The agreed rate will not be affected. We will endeavour to contact you prior to your arrival to inform you of any change.
1) CHECK-OUT: Unless prior arrangements negotiated, check-out is by 10 am.
Negotiated stays past 10 am incur the following charges:
– stays extended to 1pm – 50% of day rate charged
– stays extended past 1pm – 100% of day rate charged
Apartments are to be left in a clean and tidy state. This includes removing all rubbish, dishes cleaned and put away and removing all personal belongings. Extra cleaning fees will apply if this condition is breached as noted above.
2) The number of guests shall not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation form. Only registered guests with valid identification will be issued additional key cards or be allowed access into the hotel room by Hotel Management. Non-registered guests are not permitted in guest room after 10PM An additional charge will apply if management has not been advised of extra guests. Management reserves the right to refuse such a request.
Management reserve the right to refuse entry or to discontinue any tenancy without refund for reasons, not limited to: non-payment of accounts, damage to property and disturbance.
3) CREDIT CARDS provided (for security) at time of booking and/or check-in may be charged in the case of payment arrears, damage to the apartment or extra charges involved with housekeeping
4) SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT AND ON BALCONIES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: If there is evidence of smoking your booking will be terminated and a fee of $300.00 will be deducted from your credit card to cover down time of the apartment. A smoking area is provided outside at the front of the building on the terrace.
5) Adelaide Dress Circle has a strict no party policy. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any behaviour deemed to be disturbing the peace will result in instant eviction from the property without a refund Apartments are for residential use only.
6) CLEANING: A weekly service including linen/towels change and general cleaning is mandatory for all bookings more than 7 days duration. Please ensure the apartment is tidy on the day of your allocated service to enable the housekeeper to service the apartment effectively.
This service includes changing the sheets and towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming, and washing the floor. Dishes, rubbish removal, cleaning cooking debris and general tidying are not part of the usual housekeeping chores and are the responsibility of the occupant. Any service that requires extra time will be on-charged to the occupant at a rate of $100.00 per hour.
7) Damages or breakages of furniture or furnishings must be reported to us immediately. If breakage is caused by negligence the cost of repair/replacement will be met by the guest.
8) Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments shall not be responsible or liable to compensate guests for loss, theft or damage of personal property brought into the apartment or in the immediate vicinity of the apartment. This includes motor vehicles in allocated parking spaces. We suggest you have insurance to cover your personal items.
9) After hours lockouts (9 pm – 7 am) will incur a call-out fee of $100.00 after-hours
10) A fee of up to $300 could apply for keys/remotes and/or swipe cards being lost, damaged or misplaced.
11) On accepting a booking, customer authorizes Adelaide Dress Circle to charge their credit card with any outstanding amount incurred on the account at check-out.
12) Management holds the right to terminate your stay if the terms and conditions are not adhered to.
13) PET FREINDLY: Contact us for information regarding our pet friendly locations and terms and conditions
14) PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Credit card payments incur a merchant service fee in addition to the total amount payable.
DINERS Cards 3.0%
AMEX,1.5% VISA and Master Cards 1.2%
If the guest does not arrive by 11 pm (23:00) on the arrival date without alerting Adelaide Dress Circle apartments, the reservation will be released and 100% of accommodation will be charged.
Early Departure : Adelaide Dress Circle reserves the right to charge for full stay in the event guest leaves earlier than the original departure date.
- Bookings shorter than 7 nights
– Full payment is due on arrival (or 24 hrs prior to if after hours self-check in)
- Bookings for more than 7 nights
– A deposit of one night is to be paid at time of booking
– Full payment is due on arrival (or 24 hrs prior to arrival if after hours self-check in)
- Bookings more than 28 nights
– A deposit of one week is to be paid at time of booking
– One month payment is due 48 hours prior to arrival
– Payment due every 2- weeks thereafter
• if cancelled within 24 hours of check in (2 pm) – full amount is non-refundable
Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.