We have over 15 years of experience in managing apartment investment properties in North Adelaide and CBD for the owners, and specifically for multiple clients in high quality apartment developments both old and new.
Our current portfolio of 74 quality studio, 1- & 2-bed apartments, and town houses are located at 11 premium locations in North Adelaide and CBD.
With 7 major apartment development projects currently underway in Adelaide CBD alone, investors in these properties can rely on Adelaide Dress Circle Apartments to manage their apartments for sub-leasing to corporate and private customers in a highly professional and trouble-free manner.
Our comprehensive range of management services includes:
• Long-term lease (2-years minimum) with guaranteed monthly returns;
• Complete quality furnishing of the property
- Washing machine and dryer
- Kitchen equipment and utensils
- Living area and bedroom furniture
- Bed linen and bathroom towels
- Outdoor furniture for balconies and courtyards
• Maintenance of the property
• Housekeeping services (weekly cleaning and linen change)
• Rental management of the property to short- and long-term corporate and private customers
• Payment of utilities
As an owner you can be assured that your property will be maintained and cared for to a high level standard for presentation to our guests, giving you peace of mind that your investment is in the best hands.
We are specialists in managing multiple properties in individual buildings or developments, and would like to talk to you if you are:
- A quality apartment complex owner/developer requiring a full service accommodation management company for the entire property;
- A strata title with multiple owners that are seeking a single management company to lease out and maintain their properties;
- Investors in off-the-plan apartment developments currently underway in North Adelaide or CBD;
- Groups of investors in existing apartment or townhouse developments (strata title permitting).
Contact us now to discuss your property management requirements.